Last updated: June 14, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
Image and Text Media wants to ensure that everyone who uses our Service has a pleasant experience. To achieve this, we ask that users do not participate in any of the following activities. By using our Service, you agree:
- Not to use our Service for any purpose that does not conform with applicable local, national, international laws or regulations.
- Not to use our Service for any activities that have a fraudulent purpose or effect either directly or indirectly.
- Not to attempt to impersonate another person or entity in anyway including but not limited to using another person’s username or simulating communications from Us.
- Not to threaten, harass, embarrass, intimidate, alarm, or annoy anyone who is associated with our Service in any way.
- Not use the site in any way for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors.
- Not to attempt to by-pass or compromise any security measures including but not limited to passwords and authentication to gain unauthorized access to any part of our Service.
- Not use our Service to transmit, store, distribute, fabricate or use, malware, viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, worms or other malicious software code.
- Not to do anything that would interfere with, disrupt, degrade, interrupt or render our Service inaccessible.
- Not use any part of our Service, including, our content and domain name to directly or indirectly promote unsolicited communications such as but not limited to mass mailings, spam, junk mail, advertising or instant messaging.
- Not use our Service for any commercial activities other than those that We recommend, endorse or directly approve of.
- Not to copy, reproduce, collect, or re-sell any part of our Service without the prior written permission of Image and Text Media.
- Not to do anything that would violate the intellectual property rights outlined in the Intellectual Property section of these Terms.
We work hard to provide quality content that is accurate, respectful of others, doesn’t mislead our visitors or infringe on others intellectual property rights.
If you believe any of our content is not accurate, defamatory, misleading, infringes on intellectual property rights or if you have any other issues, please contact us with any or all of the following information:
- Description of the issue.
- Reason for Concern.
- URL where the issue or concern exists.
- Contact Information: First and Last Name, Email, Address, Phone Number etc.
- Any other relevant information.
We’ll review your inquiry and contact you with further details.
The Service and its intellectual property, including but not limited to Text, Images, Graphics, Videos, Designs, Logos, Brand Names, Source Code, Software and Databases whether registered or unregistered are and will remain the exclusive property of Image and Text Media and its licensors. Our Service as a whole is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Other logos, graphics, trademarks, products and company names in connection with our Service may be the Intellectual Property of third parties.
Nothing on our Service should be interpreted as granting the use of intellectual property from our Service or a third party without the prior written permission of the intellectual property owner. Trademarks and trade dress including names and logos may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or used, without the prior written permission of Image and Text Media. Anyone eligible to use our Service is granted a limited license to download and or print a single copy of any portion of our Service, given they were properly granted access to that section and only use it for their own personal, non-commercial use.
Image and Text Media reserves all rights that are not expressly granted to you under these Terms.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service contains or may send you links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Image and Text Media.
Image and Text Media has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Image and Text Media shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Image and Text Media, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Image and Text Media its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Image and Text Media, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that may arise out of your use of our Service, its content, functionality, or the violation of our Terms.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Image and Text Media and therefore justmakeawebsite.com is operated in the United States of America and is governed by Washington State law. You and Image and Text Media hereby agree that any disputes, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, arising under or in connection with these Terms, Us or our Service shall be submitted for resolution to state and/or federal courts located exclusively within the jurisdiction of King County in Washington State.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without notice to you. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.